The clergy and staff of St. Thomas Parish offer a promise of prayers and our deepest sympathy on the death of your loved one.
Please find enclosed the following information to help with the planning of the funeral liturgy.
- list of Scripture readings;
- list of songs that can be sung by the parish funeral choir;
- sample General Intercessions; and
- a funeral planning worksheet to be returned to the parish.
- only one person may speak at the eulogy;
- the eulogy is limited to a few minutes;
- the text must be written in advance, and should not exceed one typewritten page;
- the text must be submitted to the pastor 24 hours in advance of the funeral;
- the pastor will contact the eulogist to review this policy.
Sincerely in Christ,
Msgr. Jason Gray, Pastor
Fr. Paul Stark, S.J., Parochial Vicar
Ann Horst, Funeral Choir
Kathy Kline, Funeral Luncheons
St. Thomas the Apostle Church
904 E Lake Ave
Peoria Heights, IL 61616