Goals and Objectives
- Embrace the spiritual demension of the practice of nursing while caring for the “whole person”- Body, Mind, and Spirit.
- Provide personal health counseling.
- Develop educational programs.
- Visit hospital/homebound parishioners
- Assist to seek additional healthcare when needed.
Who we’re looking for
- Professional Registered Nurse – current/active licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois with a current driver’s license.
- Anyone interested in care of the whole person/physical and emotional well being is encouraged.
- Home/Hospital visits
- Health Screenings
- Speakers – variety of topics; medical/non-medical
- Support programs/membership of other ministries: Health/Wellness Comm., Womens’ Guild, Home Touch Ministry Newsletter to Shut-Ins
Call Jan Alt, RN at 692-3783, by email at [email protected], or Teresa McCabe at 691-8864 for Wellness Committee information
Whatever time that you have to give for specific committee events, home visits, or whatever is of interest to you. NO SPECIFIC qualifications are necessary for many of activities that we do.