Our regular schedule of Mass and confessions resumes beginning on June 6! Those who are healthy and want to return to Mass are welcome.
- You are still dispensed and not required to attend Mass on Sunday.
- For those who are at risk or with underlying conditions, you may freely stay home.
- If you are sick, we will insist that you stay home.
- You are encouraged to maintain social distancing and wear protective equipment, such as a face mask or face covering.
- Masks are not required when people are able to maintain proper distancing.
- Families who live in the same household are also not required to maintain distancing among themselves.
What if can't or don't want to return to Mass yet?
- For those who do not come to Mass, you can still come to receive Communion.
- Communion will be available on Sunday from 12:00 to 12:30 PM.
- Those who do not want to come into the church should pull in the crescent drive to receive Communion.
- You can watch Mass from St. Thomas on our YouTube Channel. Sunday Mass will be recorded Saturday evening at 5 PM and then posted online.
- Daily Masses will be recorded and posted after Mass.
Stay informed regarding updates at St. Thomas.
- Download My Parish App by visiting www.myparishapp.com/download.
- Bookmark the parish blog which will feature regular updates: www.jgray.org/st_thomas.
- Receive the bulletin and announcements in weekly emails from the parish. If you would like to sign up for these emails, send your request to [email protected].
- Bookmark this parish homepage: www.stthomaspeoria.org.
- Information will be forthcoming about ways to go to confession that are safe and that protect your health.
Can I support the food pantry during this time?
- Your food donations are needed and very much appreciated during this difficult time. Any non-perishable items are welcome.
- In particular, the pantry is in need of: tuna, canned fruit, meal helper, jelly, instant potatoes, spaghetti sauce, dry pasta and canned pasta, pancake mix, pancake syrup, mac-n-cheese.
Can I contribute electronically during this time?
- We have an easy and convenient way to contribute electronically with a simple text messaging feature that you can use.
- Follow these steps:
- Set up a new contact in your phone as "St Thomas Giving" with the phone number of (309) 455-5425
- Go to your text feature and text the word "Give" to the contact "St Thomas Giving"
- A bubble will pop up that says: "You're almost done! Finish your gift to St Thomas the Apostle Parish with this link: https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stt904279?t=EdlbRy"
- Click on that link and a St Thomas page pops up with our logo that allows you to:
- Select a fund such as Sunday Collection, Sponsor A Student, etc
- Enter the amount you want to give
- Select how you would like to give and enter the information necessary and hit Submit.
- In order to have your banking information or credit card information saved so that you do not have to enter it in the future, you can download an App on your phone. The App is called ConnectNow Giving. Once your information is saved in the App, it will default to that payment method if you want to use the texting feature.