- We encourage you to remain at home and pray privately. You may watch Mass online or on television.
- You can watch Masses celebrated at St. Thomas on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQHYsiuBlBVOrYTElsmPWFQ
- While it is not permitted to attend public Mass, you may come to receive Communion outside of Mass. Communion is available on Saturday from 5:30 to 6:00 PM and on Sunday from 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
- The parish office has reopened on a limited schedule from 11 AM to 1 PM. Please take precautions to protect your health and the health of our staff.
Stay informed regarding updates at St. Thomas.
- Download My Parish App by visiting www.myparishapp.com/download.
- Bookmark the parish blog which will feature regular updates: www.jgray.org/st_thomas.
- Receive the bulletin and announcements in weekly emails from the parish. If you would like to sign up for these emails, send your request to [email protected].
- Bookmark this parish homepage: www.stthomaspeoria.org.
- Information will be forthcoming about ways to go to confession that are safe and that protect your health.
Can I support the food pantry during this time?
- Your food donations are needed and very much appreciated during this difficult time. Any non-perishable items are welcome.
- In particular, the pantry is in need of: tuna, canned fruit, meal helper, jelly, instant potatoes, spaghetti sauce, dry pasta and canned pasta, pancake mix, pancake syrup, mac-n-cheese.
Can I contribute electronically during this time?
- We have an easy and convenient way to contribute electronically with a simple text messaging feature that you can use.
- Follow these steps:
- Set up a new contact in your phone as "St Thomas Giving" with the phone number of (309) 455-5425
- Go to your text feature and text the word "Give" to the contact "St Thomas Giving"
- A bubble will pop up that says: "You're almost done! Finish your gift to St Thomas the Apostle Parish with this link: https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stt904279?t=EdlbRy"
- Click on that link and a St Thomas page pops up with our logo that allows you to:
- Select a fund such as Sunday Collection, Sponsor A Student, etc
- Enter the amount you want to give
- Select how you would like to give and enter the information necessary and hit Submit.
- In order to have your banking information or credit card information saved so that you do not have to enter it in the future, you can download an App on your phone. The App is called ConnectNow Giving. Once your information is saved in the App, it will default to that payment method if you want to use the texting feature.